Dragan DukichSenior Lab Specialist
Gleeson Laboratory Services
9:15 AM NEXT GENERATION RESEARCH LABS PANEL DISCUSSION: Design & Build Trends Based Upon the Market’s Current & Future Needs
In this conference kick-off session, design and capital planning executives from various research lab types will discuss what are the most pressing matters that should
be addressed at this time and into the future, based upon market trends, demands, and concerns.
In this session, we will examine:
- Future trends and how to effectively navigate the landscape
- How to trouble-shoot the top challenges facing the industry
The casework system of a research lab can either make or break a research team’s results. In addition, with lab teams and their needs turning over at a hyper-speed, it’s essential to invest in casework that empowers them. However, with so many options on the market, how do you determine which casework systems will indeed meet your flexibility needs?
In this session, we will:
- Examine a wide variety of casework on a structural, design, element, finish, and other levels
- Explore wet/dry, and mobile casework and how to best transfer casework from one project to the next
- Discuss trends in casework design and improved designs to meet the needs of a variety of lab environments, such as: open, closed, flexible, and generic design spaces
4:00 AM TOWN HALL: Top Burning Questions
Let’s face it, the most valuable takeaways you can bring back to your organization after a conference are actionable lessons learn – so to be able to apply them to your own design and build projects. This session will consist of open-forum Q&As with the session speakers answering the top burning questions the audience members have submitted earlier in the day.