David Pinto, PEManaging Principal
R.G. Vanderweil Engineers, LLP
9:45 AM MASTER CLASS: Effective Project Financial Planning to Increase Plan, Build & Operational Success
Let’s face it, even the most seasoned lab design, build, and operations professional could benefit from enhancing their financial project management skills.
Exceptional financial project management is not just a skill, but an art form that takes years to master, so join us to get a leg up on the process.
In this extended session, we will discuss:
- How to develop an accurate yet agile project budget
- The art of follow-up so to ensure your project is moving along as planned, on-time and on-budget
- How to integrate your existing equipment with new equipment (and technologies) - so to lower your upfront and long-term budgetary spends
- How to measure, track, and benchmark a variety of design layout options - so to ensure you meet your project’s intended financial goals
* Boxed lunches provided to all Workshop attendees, as a working lunch.